hiatus

i just wanted to acknowledge that i've been "gone" for a while here.  it was a really crazy month for me, including being on tour and watching the body of one of my best friends prepare itself to let go of life, and being close by when it finally did.  it's good to realize when, and what, things need to be put on hold and am grateful for such beautiful and powerful reminders as this one of what matters most, and of what comes first. 

i'm still super excited about all this cooking business, however, and am chomping at the bits to keep going forward with it!  i'm back home in my kitchen now, and am excited to tell you all about my stuffed squash from the other night.....next week!  for now it's hash browns ;)

and please, for me (and for you and for them!), make sure the people that you love in your life go to sleep every night knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment